Values of Sport & My Life"I think through values of sport"
1. To enjoy "New MO!"
2. To think and express the values of sport through "New MO!"
3. To discover what you want to embrace the values of sport
▶ Add if Lesson Plan A (School/Community : Lecture Style) cannot be delivered
4. To express how to reflect the values of sport in daily life
2 Consecutive Session
After this session, continue the second lesson based on Lesson Plan A - Be the Real Champion.
|TARGET||Youth & School Children / Student|
|WHAT||Values of Sport|
|60x2||1 min||Introduction 1||Sharing the theme of this session|
|3 min||Introduction 2||Warm up|
|15-20 min||Work 1-A||Experience "New MO!"|
|20 min||Work 1-B||Think about the rules of sport, and create rules/
discover you can create rules
|*10 min||(optional)||*Add if time is available|
|15 min||Work 2-A||Express the good things about sport in own words|
|Next Session||Consecutive Session based on "Lecture Style_Lesson Plan A"|
Other Items Required
- Items to create "Sumo Ring" (vinyl tape, rope, etc)
- Bounce ball (Any kind of ball is okay. Bigger is easier to play.)